Sport Motorcycles
Motorcycle Modif
Motorcycle News
Beauty Motorcycles
popularMotorcycle

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hot Sexy Stars on Motorcycles

Glam.com has an article and pictures about seven well-known stars of TV, music, and the movies who also ride motorcycles. They have some of my favorites including Vanessa Marcil of the TV show Las Vegas. Read the article and view the pictures. I blogged about this three months ago but many may not have seen it. I actually had forgotten that Vanessa was in this gallery and I just saw Keith Urban on Good Morning America today.

Stars have always ridden motorcycles. Check out my article, Famous Motorcyclists, for a few more riders who are not in the news anymore.

Do you know any other famous riders and what they ride? Tell us by leaving a comment, below.

No comments:

Post a Comment