Sport Motorcycles
Motorcycle Modif
Motorcycle News
Beauty Motorcycles
popularMotorcycle

Friday, July 30, 2010

Reader Ride. Georgous Kawasaki Z1 Restoration.

Mike sends in these beautiful restoration shots of his well traveled Z1.
He Writes:


Hi,
Thought I’d send pics of my old baby for your blog …

Brought the bike over with me from the UK. Finally decided to do a complete restore thinking it’d cost about $3k … $10k+ later … couldn’t ride it because she was so very pretty.
Sold it after 500 miles but will forever cherish the personal challenge. Screws were self cleaned and re-plated or re-chromed like stock. All parts powder coated. Engine black coat was baked on in my kitchen oven (yes, I was single!). Basically went through what we all go through when it comes to our toys.
Cheers
Michael



Fantastic Work!  Don't know how you could let a beauty like that go.  Thanks Much!




No comments:

Post a Comment