Sport Motorcycles
Motorcycle Modif
Motorcycle News
Beauty Motorcycles
popularMotorcycle

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Not Motorcycle Related... But way cool.

Every once in a while I find something that is only loosely related to motorcycles (or often not at all) and I regret that I have nowhere to comment on it. I tried starting a blog based on that but I've got enough to do with the ones I have so it went stale.

So I've decided that I'm going to create a new category called "Not Motorcycle Related, But Way Cool" for that occasional item that is too cool to pass up. I promise I won't wear it out and abuse the privilege by posting an endless stream of crap. My first example is something that "might" actually relate to smaller cc bikes. The Bamboo Framed Motorcycle. Now I'm no tree hugger (see my 2-stroke page) but I would love to have one of these. I could imagine a small moped would be very possible along these lines.   Here's a link to a company that builds them: http://www.calfeedesign.com/bamboo.htm



No comments:

Post a Comment